Daily Log, July 12
• Jaelen W. Sheffield, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and turn signal violation Tuesday.
• Heather L. Sallee, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Tuesday.
• Stephanie M. Geoble, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension, fictitious plates and registration violation Tuesday.
• A person reported Tuesday evening seven people were fighting at Little Hedges Park.
• A 100-block Dallas Street man reported Wednesday morning someone ordered items and sent them to his old address.
• Christian T. Jackson, 21, of Marion, was charged with driving under suspension Tuesday.
• A man reported Wednesday morning a house in the 10000 block East CR 34 was broken into.
• A 10000-block West SR 18 man reported Wednesday morning a stolen television.
• A 1000-block Union Street woman reported Tuesday evening a bicycle was stolen, then recovered but it was damaged.
• A 600-block West Fremont Street man reported early Wednesday morning three men were going through vehicles and his iPhone was missing from a vehicle.
• A 500-block Maple Street woman reported Wednesday morning her vehicle was stolen from her driveway.
• A 600-block West Fremont Street man reported Wednesday morning his vehicle had been gone through.
• A man reported Wednesday morning his bike was stolen from Kaubisch Memorial Public Library, 205 Perry St.
• A 600-block Westhaven Drive man reported Wednesday afternoon someone broke into his car and a pocket book was taken.
• A citation of failure to yield after stop was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Veterans Memorial Parkway and West SR 18 Tuesday evening.
•Austin C. Milum, 19, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at North Countyline and West Culbertson streets Monday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Mid-Block and West Lytle Street Tuesday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after a single-vehicle, non-injury accident at Independence Avenue and Findlay Street Wednesday afternoon.
• Bascom fire and EMS responded to 1819 South TR 59 for an unknown fire in a kitchen Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to assist police or other governmental agency at 53 Monroe St. Tuesday afternoon.
• Bascom fire and Fostoria Fire Division responded to North Town and McDougal streets for a smoldering train car early Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon and two squad runs Wednesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Andrew H. Shaull, Alvada.
• Sharon K. Sherer, Tiffin.
• Eugene J. Holmer, Republic.
• Florence Leora Ward, Fostoria.
• Daniel R. Utz, Bloomville.
• Lawrence N. Miller, Tiffin.
• Charles J. Snyder, Bettsville.
Marriage license applications
• Britney Mae Mae and Daywane Anthony Chancey, Fostoria.
• Steven Robert Dendinger and Rhonda Marie Dendinger, Bellevue.
• Dennis Donnell Jackson and Robin Lea Thomas, Fostoria.
• Robert Thomas Simon, Tiffin, and Breanna Lyn Kelley, Findlay.