Daily Log, July 11
• A 600-block South Sandusky Street resident reported Monday evening a person kicked a door and broke it.
• A person in the 800 block of North Water Street reported a theft of a vehicle early Tuesday morning.
• A person from Salon Source 2000, 458 W. Market St., reported Tuesday morning attempted entry over the weekend.
• Brittany L. Scott, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with criminal damages Monday.
• Kelly L. Coppes, 49, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of controlled substances and no operator’s license Monday.
• Jayson L. Butler, 39, of Bloomville, was charged with domestic violence Monday.
• Danny P. Deel, 71, of Republic, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, violating traffic lanes and speed Monday.
• Kerry Hetzel, 37, of Attica, was charged with dog at-large Monday.
• Deangelo M. Keys, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Monday.
• Property damage was reported in the 300 block of North Broadway Street Monday evening.
• Fraudulent checks were reported at Croghan Colonial Bank, 200 N. Broadway St., Tuesday morning.
• A person in the 2000 block of South US 23 reported Tuesday morning truck batteries were stolen.
• A 4000-block North US 23 resident reported Tuesday morning two vehicles were entered.
• Robert J. Donihi, 77, of Fostoria, was charged with telecommunications harassment Monday.
• David E. Diaz, 47, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and failure to reinstate Monday.
• Neajha S. Kimble-Ross, 27, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Darrin L. Roush, 52, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Travell S. Coleman, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of fireworks Monday.
• Damage was reported in the 500 block of Spruce Street Monday night.
• An 800-block Woodward Avenue man reported Tuesday morning tires were slashed.
• Forgery was reported in the 800 block of Sandusky Street Tuesday morning.
• A person reported Tuesday morning windows were being broken out of vacant houses in the 800 block of Bugner Street.
• Samual J. Johnson, 26, of Findlay, was cited with obedience to traffic control devices after an accident at West Market Street and Shaffer Park Drive Monday night.
• Harrey A. Laney, 68, of Tennessee, was cited with failure to control after an accident at South Riverside Drive and Washington Street Tuesday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on North Countyline Street Monday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday evening and one squad run Monday night. Clinton fire assisted Monday evening.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday evening.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Monday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run early Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Tuesday morning.
• Sycamore EMS and fire had a squad run early Tuesday morning.
Marriage license applications
• Douglas Frederick Rodriguez and Jami Nichole Stiffler, Green Springs.
• Rachel Marie Brickner and James Timothy May, Tiffin.
• Trevor Lee Clinger and Ntussia Marie Rosales, Tiffin.
• Chad Matthew Vanover and Brooke Shyanne Gardner, Tiffin.
• Katherine Marie Chwalik and Kenneth James DeWitt, Tiffin.
• Brianna Mae Amposta and Nicholas Peter Shank, Redondo Beach, California.
• Harold Eugene Sensabaugh and Tonya Kay Kindle, Fostoria.
• Christina Marie Castellucio and Andrew Carey Jones, Tiffin.
• Stephanie Charlene Faeth and Robert Ray Rose, Fostoria.
• Kristopher Benjamin McEwen and Francine Nicole Thornsberry, Tiffin.
• Brandon Christopher Frankart and Sherry Laneè Dawson, Republic.
• Maggie Lynn Heater and Richard Allen Zink Jr., Fostoria.
• Jaysen Allen Scherger and Sarah Jeanne Johnson, Tiffin.
• Sarah Marie Stateler and Kenneth Roy Sayre, Fostoria.