Daily Log, June 7
• Nancy S. Williams, 46, of Tiffin, was charged with telecommunication harassment Tuesday.
• Anthony A. Meza, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• Mason M. Wagner, 20, of Burgoon, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of controlled substances Tuesday.
• Angela M. Rice, 32, of Fostoria, was charged with criminal trespassing Tuesday.
• David J. Costilla, 18, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• Robert J. Dingus, 55, of Tiffin, was charged with confine dog Tuesday.
• Alan E. Perry, 50, of Green Springs, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Michael C. Honesto, 22, of Fostoria, was charged with assault Tuesday.
• Kaysei Collins, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• A 300-block State Street woman reported a container full of change and a baggie with five diamond rings in it were missing from her residence early Wednesday morning.
• An employee of Kohart Recycling, 634 Spruce St., reported a lock was cut and a van was stolen from inside the gate Wednesday morning.
• A 600-block Cherry Street man reported someone broke off a lock to his shed and stole a lawn mower and weed trimmer Wednesday afternoon.
• A citation of red light violation was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Wednesday morning.
• Morgyn N. Mullholand, 18, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at East Market and South Washington streets Wednesday morning.
• A citation of improper lane change was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Wednesday morning.
• A citation of stop sign right of way was issued after a two-vehicle accident at West Lytle and South Union streets Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to Hedges and Hancock streets for an oil or other combustible liquid spill Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday evening, three squad runs Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning, two squad runs Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Wednesday morning and Wednesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.