Daily Log, June 6
• Jacquelyn M. Matthews, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Monday.
• Reynaldo Uballe Jr., 52, of Toledo, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension, no operator’s license and speed Monday.
• A person from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a shoplifter Monday evening.
• A woman reported Monday night she was bit by a dog in the 100 block of Second Avenue.
• A first-block Vine Street woman reported Tuesday morning a phone scam took her credit card information and made charges to her account
• A woman reported Monday morning spray painting on her trailer in the first block of Adams Street.
• A 600-block North Sandusky Street man reported Tuesday afternoon his shed was entered.
• Edward T. Myers, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday afternoon.
• Gina L. Perry, 51, of Green Springs, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• A 600-block North SR 587 resident reported Monday afternoon a car was gone through, and money was missing.
• A person reported Monday afternoon three vehicles were gone through in the 11000 block of West TR 114.
• Robert E. Hoyer, 50, of Fostoria, was charged with criminal damages Monday.
• Crystal T. Busack, 32, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Chad N. Bingamon, 40, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Rogelio Esquivel, 37, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension and failure to reinstate Monday.
• Miles E. Wonder, 40, of Fostoria, was charged with false statement, reckless operation and hit-skip Monday.
• Michael Clark, 36, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Clairissa J. Price, 24, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Timothy J. Mundorf, 41, of North Baltimore, was charged with persistent disorderly conduct and disorderly conduct Monday.
• A person from Subway, 1636 N. Countyline St., reported Tuesday morning a counterfeit bill.
• A person mowing in the 700 block of Circle Drive reported Tuesday afternoon finding a bag of syringes in the yard.
• A man reported Tuesday afternoon he found the door to his property in the 900 block of West Tiffin Street broken.
• A non-injury accident was reported on Sixth Avenue Monday afternoon.
• Wayne A. Bollinger, 69, of Attica, was driving a 2006 Peterbilt vehicle owned by Attica-Venice-Reed Fire District that struck a pole at the end of a driveway while backing out of the station for an emergency call May 27, a report states.
• Crystal S. Danner, 38, of Tiffin, was cited with improper backing after an accident on East SR 18 May 29.
• An accident was reported on Hopewell Avenue Monday night.
• Fernando M. White, 32, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and failure to yield right-of-way Monday.
• A two-vehicle injury accident was reported on East Tiffin Street in Attica Monday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on East Lytle Street Tuesday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit responded to a two-vehicle injury accident on East Tiffin Street Monday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday evening and three squad runs Tuesday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Eugene B. Walters, Fostoria.
• Marjorie Ann Terry, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
• David Luke Murphy and Alexis Marie King, Fostoria.
• Gavyn Keith Coppus and Alicia P. Cramer-Gonzalez, Tiffin.
• Cassie Jean Cassady and Daniel Richard Peters, Fostoria.
• Shawnisty Star Poole and Cody Alan Seasly, Republic.
• Brady Stephen Decker and Stephanie Ann Shunk, Tiffin.