Daily Log, June 3
• Eric J. Taylor, 51, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Andrew L. Balduf, 26, of Attica, was charged with public urination Saturday.
• A 9000-block East TR 178 man reported a breaking and entering and items were taken from the residence Friday evening.
• A person reported a building in the 1000 block of North Main Street was broken into Saturday morning.
• An employee of Dollar General, 1515 N. Countyline St., reported a theft Saturday morning.
• Colton J. Tiell, 23, of Carey, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at Van Buren and River streets May 24.
• Joe A. Hoffman, 29, of Mitchell, South Dakota, was cited with marked lanes violation after an accident at West South and South Countyline streets Wednesday afternoon.
• A citation was issued after a single-vehicle accident on Sandusky Street early Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 51 Erie St. for a gas leak early Saturday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Friday evening and one squad run Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had four squad runs Friday night, two squad runs Saturday morning and one squad run Saturday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run early Saturday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run early Saturday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday morning.
• Bellevue EMS had a squad run Saturday morning.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Tye A. Buchman, Bloomdale, pleaded no contest to domestic violence, 60 days jail, 57 days suspended, court finds domestic violence counseling completed, $1,612.
• Todd J. Brown, 1044 S. Brace Ave., Tiffin, preliminary waiver on felonious assault charge, case bound over to Seneca County Common Pleas Court.
• Paige N. Thomas, 603 S. Main St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to obstruction of official business, 90 days jail, 87 days suspended, two years probation, pay for court appointed counsel, $696.
• Marcos Esquivel, 510 E. Jackson St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to no operator’s license, $436; pleaded no contest to speed, $15.
• Jeremy L. Allen, Fostoria, pleaded no contest to driving under suspension violation, $1,119; pleaded no contest to unspecified charge, $100; pleaded no contest to operating vehicle impaired under suspension, 180 days jail, 150 days suspended, $886.
• Demetrius P. Hall, 560 Rear Lynn St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to domestic violence, 90 days jail, 87 days suspended, domestic violence counseling, no adverse contact with victim, $641.
• Brian E. Wilson, 209 Grape St., Fostoria, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, $304.
• Kevin E. Bibbs, Sr., 845 Davoli St., Fostoria, pleaded guilty to failure to reinstate license, $881; pleaded guilty to equipment regulation violation, $50.
• Rayshawn C. Hardison, Newark, preliminary waivers on operating vehicle impaired and loaded firearm charges, cases bound over to Seneca County Common Pleas Court; driving under suspension violation and speed cases bound over to Seneca County Common Pleas Court; possession of marijuana case bound over to Seneca County Common Pleas Court.
• Delbert R. Smith Jr., Findlay, pleaded no contest to speed, $152.
• Robby J. Wilkins, Marion, pleaded no contest to fictitious plates, $157.
• Mark T. Ward, 316 1/2 E. North St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to Financial Responsibility Act suspension, two points, $215; pleaded no contest to failure to reinstate license, $100.
• Jennifer M. Raitz, 107 Erie St., Tiffin, pleaded guilty to speed, two points, $146.