Daily Log, June 29
• Walter G. Creakman, 58, of Findlay, was charged with dangerous drug and possession of drug paraphernalia Wednesday.
• Abdraouif K. El Fargani, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• A person reported Wednesday afternoon the theft of money from a vehicle while parked at MJ Brown, 220 Wall St.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported theft Wednesday evening.
• A first-block Ash Street resident reported Wednesday night a front door had been kicked in, and things had been gone through.
• A 100-block East Perry Street resident reported an assault Thursday afternoon.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a shoplifter Thursday afternoon.
• Anthony W. Thomas, 42, of Fostoria, was charged with dog at-large Wednesday.
• A 400-block South Harley Street woman reported Wednesday night someone broke into her vehicle and took money and gift cards.
• A person at Bilger’s Lawn and Landscape, 1761 N. SR 53, reported Thursday morning the theft of equipment.
• A 600-block Maple Street resident reported early Thursday morning tires on a vehicle were slashed.
• A 200-block East Jackson Street man reported Thursday afternoon the windows were shattered in his van. Damage also occurred to a Jackson Street building, a report states.
• Jason A. Lucius, 23, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on South Sandusky Street Tuesday evening.
• A citation of improper lane change was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 600 N. River Road Thursday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division was dispatched to 53 Third Ave. Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a cooking fire that was confined to a container at 62 S. Washington St. Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division was dispatched to 600 N. River Road Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Wednesday night, one squad run early Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday morning. Clinton fire assisted Wednesday night and Thursday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.