Daily Log, June 28
• Jeremy R. Lewis, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Monday.
• Joseph B. Brown, 42, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Blaze A. Hoffman, 23, of Upper Sandusky, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and unsafe vehicle Monday.
• Kyle L. Polter, 57, of Fremont, was charged with failure to reinstate and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• A woman in the 1000 block of Maule Road reported Tuesday afternoon possible damage to her vehicle tire and gas tank.
• Crystal M. Walker, 21, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• Michael D. Hall, 61, of Bloomville, was charged with driving under suspension and an equipment regulation violation Monday.
• Troy A. Uppal, 24, of Troy, was charged with an operating a vehicle while intoxicated suspension and speed Tuesday.
• Joshua Hoch, 42, of Old Fort, was charged with menacing Tuesday.
• John H. Ohler, 28, of Republic, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Charles A. Ohler Jr., 60, of Republic, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• A person reported Tuesday afternoon tractors in the 10000 block of TR 36 had dead batteries, and a drive shaft was broken.
• A person in the 1000 block of South TR 1186 reported Tuesday afternoon a person was refusing to return a laptop.
• A 500-block East SR 18 man reported Tuesday evening someone had been using his Internet.
• John E. Keller, 56, of Michigan, was charged with negligent fire spreading Monday.
• Shane A. Ludwig, 43, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• Cody Beckford, 38, of Risingsun, was charged with domestic violence Tuesday.
• A 100-block West Fourth Street resident reported Tuesday afternoon damage to a vehicle.
• A 1000-block Perrysburg Road resident reported a theft Tuesday night.
• An altercation was reported in the 600 block of Walnut Street early Tuesday morning.
• A woman at East Center and South Poplar streets reported Tuesday morning people stole a credit card.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident near South Sandusky Street and Cottage Avenue Tuesday evening.
• Bobbi L. Lane, 22, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, no operator’s license and failure to control Tuesday.
• Bettsville fire and Bascom EMS responded to a fire in a Dumpster at 8035 N. CR 31 Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a detector activation at 78 Shaffer Park Drive Wednesday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, one squad run Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday morning. Sycamore fire assisted Tuesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Robert C. Myers, 231 E. Jackson St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to domestic violence, 180 days jail, 177 days suspended, domestic violence counseling, no adverse contact with victim, $919.
• Chad M. Martinez, 1521 N. Countyline, Lot 129, Fostoria, pleaded no contest to operating vehicle impaired/under influence, 180 days jail, 170 days suspended, two year license suspension, ignition interlock, SCRAM/CAM, vehicle to be immobilized for 90 days, Firelands for counseling, not to ingest alcohol/medications containing alcohol unless prescribed by physician, not to enter places where alcohol is sold unless food is primary business, $1,088; pleaded no contest to equipment regulation violation, $50.
• Sidney J. Sharp, 1123 Francis Ave., Apt. 10, Fostoria, pleaded no contest to assault, 180 days jail, 173 days suspended, no contact with victim, $736.
• CSX Transportation, Willard, pleaded no contest to two charges of blocking railroad crossing, $252, $262.
• Charles R. Epley, Fostoria, preliminary waiver on protection order violation, bond continued, bound over to Hancock County Common Pleas Court.
• Mandy M. Arent, 525 Sandusky St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to off-street parking violation, $132.
• Hermonte M. Scott, Toledo, pleaded guilty to soliciting, $157.
• Savannah M. Sheffer, Wauseon, pleaded guilty to soliciting, $157.
• Sean M. Dayton, 115 1/2 Frost Parkway, Tiffin, pleaded no contest to possession of drug abuse instruments, 180 days jail; pleaded no contest to possession of drug paraphernalia, 30 days jail; pleaded no contest to fictitious registration, 30 days jail; pleaded no contest to reckless operation, three-years license suspension, $261; pleaded no contest to speed, $150; preliminary waivers on theft attempt, safecracking, fleeing and eluding and possession of criminal tools, bound over to Seneca County Common Pleas Court.
• Lita H. Settles, 302 Columbus Ave., Fostoria, pleaded guilty to driving under suspension, $219.
• Juan Bermudes, 737 Independence Ave., Room 128, Fostoria, pleaded no contest to no child restraint violation, $134; pleaded no contest to seat belt violation, $25.
• Vanisa S. Rodriguez, Findlay, pleaded guilty to speed, two points, $241.
• Andrew R. Taylor, 809 N. Water St., Tiffin, pleaded no contest to speed, two points, $185.
• Deilla J. Lamb, 425 W. Ridge, Apt. 5, Fostoria, pleaded no contest to stop sign violation, $10.
• Jacob H. Tyler, Toledo, pleaded guilty to traffic control light violation, two points, $157.
• Anthony S. Ferguson, 214 Banister St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to speed, two points, $152.
• Ciara M. Reinhart, 413 Sandusky St., Fostoria, pleaded guilty to failure to control/weaving, two points, $257.
• Gerardo Juarez-Puente, 229 S. Adams St., Fostoria, pleaded guilty to no operator’s license, $346; pleaded guilty to speed, $42.
• Charles J. Smith, 222 S. Cadwallder, Fostoria, pleaded not guilty to failure to reinstate license, 20 hours community service, $1,061; pleaded not guilty to Financial Responsibility Act suspension, $950.
• Ronald D. Stevenson, Kansas, pleaded no contest to operating vehicle impaired/breath violation, 60 days jail, 57 days suspended, three days credit, six-month license suspension, one year probation, approved for restricted driving privileges, complete/pay for driving intervention program, six points, $854.
• Brandon D. Ward, 590 S. Sandusky St., F, Tiffin, pleaded no contest to assault, 180 days jail, 165 days suspended, two years probation, random drug testing, Firelands for drug/alcohol assessment, no contact with victim, $752.