Daily Log June 22
* A woman reported someone busted out the back windshield of a van in the 200 block of West Perry Street Thursday morning.
* Douglas A. Kuhn, 41, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
* Zachary O. Bryant, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
* Chad N. Welly, 38, of Fostoria, was charged with two counts of persistent disorderly conduct Wednesday.
* A domestic violence incident was reported in the 500 block of West Center Street early Thursday morning.
* A 600-block South Union Street man reported the theft of an air compressor Thursday afternoon.
* A 100-block North Countyline Street man reported his credit card was compromised at Rite Aid and Dollar General Thursday afternoon.
* Austin S. Holt, 30, of Clyde, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control Wednesday.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday evening.
* Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Wednesday evening, one squad run early Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday morning.
* North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had two squad runs Thursday morning.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Gregory L. Johnson, 22 Christopher Drive, Fostoria, pleaded no contest to operating vehicle impaired/under influence, 180 days jail, 120 days suspended, two-year license suspension, restricted plates, vehicle immobilized for 90 days, ignition interlock, 24 months SCRAM/CAM, Firelands for counseling, not to ingest alcohol/medications containing alcohol unless prescribed by a physician, not to enter places where alcohol is sold unless food is primary business, $1,425.
• Ronald M. Hoffbauer Jr., 161 Sandusky St., Apt. E, Fostoria, pleaded no contest to off-street parking, $209.
• Shane D. Burrows, 1204 Beier Drive, Apt. F, Fostoria, pleaded no contest to criminal trespassing, 30 days jail.
• Miquel A. Garcia, 203 E. Fremont St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to failure to reinstate license, $165.
• Vibert I. Adams, Temperance, Michigan, pleaded guilty to failure to yield right of way, $171.
• Bobbi R. Lincoln, 37 Barcelona Drive, Fostoria, pleaded no contest to failure to reinstate license, $207.
• Mercedes R. Rodriguez, 847 Spruce St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to Financial Responsibility Act suspension, $1,059; pleaded no contest to no child restraint violation, $50.
• Curtis W. Anders, Findlay, pleaded no contest to fictitious plates violation, $209.
• Lisa M. Guerra, 607 Northview Drive, Fostoria, operating vehicle impaired/under influence case dismissed upon motion of city prosecutor due to plea in companion OMVI case; pleaded guilty to operating vehicle impaired/breath violation, 30 days jail, 30 days suspended, six-month license suspension, pay for/complete driver intervention program, $666; pleaded guilty to equipment regulation violation, $50.
• Dominic L. Miccichi, Tiffin, hit/skip case dismissed upon motion of city prosecutor.
• Brandon M. Coppler, Tiffin, pleaded guilty to fictitious plates violation, $159; pleaded guilty to driving under suspension violation, $750.
• Nienche R. Ramirez, Lima, pleaded guilty to cruelty to companion animals, 90 days jail, 90 days suspended, 20 hours community service at local Humane Society, surrender all animals to Humane Society, $723; pleaded guilty to animal abandonment, 90 days jail, 90 days suspended, surrender all animals to Humane Society, $295.
• Bertha D. Rumschlag, 411 Ash St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to two charges of theft, 180 days jail, 90 days suspended, regular reporting, no further criminal or traffic violations, $1,124, $205.
• Sheila M. Burdine, 199 Charlotte St., Tiffin, pleaded no contest to Financial Responsibility Act suspension, 30 days jail; pleaded no contest to start/back violation, $207.
• Haley M. Martin, Fremont, pleaded guilty to driving under suspension violation, 180 days jail, 175 days suspended, two years probation, two points, $631.
• Gary Moore, Sycamore, pleaded guilty to Financial Responsibility Act suspension, $1,065; pleaded guilty to equipment regulation violation, $100.
• Lauren E. Pope, Sandusky, pleaded no contest to possession of drug abuse instruments, 90 days jail, 30 days suspended, be reviewed for early release upon mat/residential placement, $617.
• Chett A. Dickey, Clyde, pleaded no contest to Financial Responsibility Act suspension, $965.
• Jessica L. Fetro, 631 Cherry St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct, $181.
• Zechariah J. Schneider, Fremont, pleaded guilty to no operator’s license, $117.