Daily Log June 16
• Gary L. Lauthers, 66, of Tiffin, was charged with littering Friday.
• Jared S. Hutton, 18, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A 3000-block East TR 164 man reported being a victim of a scam Thursday afternoon.
• A 10000-block East TR 88 woman reported someone opened an account and charged a large amount under her identification Thursday night.
• Anthony M. Keim, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with assault Thursday.
• Dusten A. Hunt, 31, of Findlay, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension, no operator’s license and failure to reinstate Thursday.
• An employee of Kroger, 126 W. High St., reported a gas drive-off of $25.50 Friday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to yield from private drive was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Elm Avenue Friday afternoon.
• Myron D. Bulkowski, 61, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to yield right of way Thursday.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after a semi struck a pole at North Vine and Van Buren streets Friday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday evening, one squad run Thursday night and one squad run Friday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted Thursday night and Clinton fire assisted Friday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Friday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.
• Timothy D. Pennycuff, 288 Hall St., Tiffin, assured clear distance, $140; Amanda M. Parker, 1734 W. Market St., Apt. F, Tiffin, speed, $129; Timothy E. Bliss, 870 Walnut St., Fostoria, driver seat belt violation, $85; Shirley M. Platt, Tiffin, failure to yield right of way, $140; Kari A. Schabel Fremont, speed, $120.