Daily Log, June 14
• Kristina L. Raines, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• Deborah K. Lacy, 34, of Willard, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• Eric J. Taylor, 51, of Tiffin, was charged with persistent disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Kaylee S. Layton, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• Devon P. Brockington, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Tuesday.
• A 200-block South Washington Street man reported receiving a counterfeit $20 bill Tuesday afternoon.
• A 200-block East Perry Street man reported someone tried to take a cash loan out in his name and personal documents were missing from his lock box Tuesday afternoon.
• It was reported a woman was assaulted by a man in the 100 block of Rosa Street early Wednesday morning.
• A 100-block Madison Street person reported someone broke in and stole belongings Wednesday morning.
• An employee of Pit Stop, 210 N. Washington St., reported a gas drive-off Wednesday morning.
• Matthew W. Turner, 46, of Green Springs, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Christopher Allison, 58, of Alvada, was charged with aggravated menacing Tuesday.
• Ricky L. Goatee Jr., 42, of Fremont, was charged with violation of a civil protection order and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• A 3000-block South SR 100 person reported the theft of scrap Wednesday morning.
• Christopher L. Crum, 43, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Nina M. Sullivan-Williams, 29, of Toledo, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Sarah J. Sullivan-Williams, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Nichole L. Palafox, 31, of Toledo, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• A 300-block East North Street woman reported a lawnmower was stolen from her yard Wednesday afternoon.
• A citation of prohibited left turn was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Ashwood Road and West Market Street Tuesday afternoon.
• A citation of improper starting was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on South Washington Street Wednesday morning.
• Sarah E. Patrick, 69, of Attica, was charged with hit-skip private property and failure to control Tuesday.
• Rafael A. Lopez Jr., 20, of Fremont, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at East High and North Main streets Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to Nelson and Miami streets for a good intent call Tuesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to North SR 53 for an accident Tuesday afternoon. There were no transports.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Tuesday evening, two squad runs Tuesday night, one squad run Wednesday morning and three squad runs Wednesday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, one squad run Tuesday night and one squad run Wednesday morning.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Keegan J. Hedrick, 808 S. Union St., Fostoria, driver seat belt violation, $85; Barbara J. Sander, Genoa, speed, $129; Ashley A. Burns, Fremont, assured clear distance, $140; Osama A. Aloufi, 94 Erie St., Tiffin, speed, $186.
• Mason T. Gaietto, Tiffin, start/back violation, $140; Rachel E. Reinhart, Willard, speed, $120; Johnell Ferguson, 799 S. Wood St., Fostoria, driver seat belt violation, $85; Tareq S. Alshehri, 170 E. Perry St., Tiffin, expired operator’s license, $185, speed, $45; Lukas D. Schalk, Alvada, speed, $219; Tina A. Pifher, Attica, speed, $171; Daniel K. Perkins, Clyde, speed, $123; Julia R. Sherwood, Bloomville, speed, $132; Brandon M. Carr, 45 Lawndale Drive, Tiffin, speed, $132.