Daily Log, June 12
• Theft was reported at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Sunday evening.
• A person reported Monday morning the theft of bags of cans from the first block of Frost Parkway.
• A person reported Monday morning a break-in in the first block of Franklin Street.
• A first-block Teakwood Drive resident reported Monday morning the theft of four bags of mulch.
• Lindsay Garza, 36, of Fremont, was charged with theft Friday.
• A 300-block South CR 17 resident reported Sunday afternoon the theft of chainsaws, an air conditioner and other items from a garage.
• A woman in the 200 block of Sullivan Street reported Sunday evening a man was trying to shove her out of the house.
• A 5000-block West US 224 man reported Monday afternoon he sells flowers, and someone took three hanging baskets without leaving money for them.
• Devon G. Hossler, 18, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• A 100-block South Countyline Street man reported Sunday evening someone stole money out of his wallet.
• A traffic control device citation was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Hopewell Avenue and West Market Street Sunday evening.
• Miki C. Posey, 21, of Bellevue, was cited with failure to yield-stop sign after an accident at Sixth Avenue and North Washington Street Monday morning.
• Darrin R. Marshall, 46, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and speed Friday.
• Paige C. Beidelschies, 17, of Bascom, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at Columbus Avenue and Lytle Street Saturday evening.
• A person reported Monday afternoon a semi clipped a gate and took out a Norfolk Southern box on Findlay Street.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke odor at 686 S. Sandusky St. Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a trash or rubbish fire at 676 S. Sandusky St. Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Sunday afternoon, one squad run Sunday night and two squad runs early Monday morning. Sycamore fire assisted early Monday morning.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday evening.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.
• Rebecca A. Dillard, Rawson, speed, $132; Andrew B. Petronaci, Sugar Hill, Georgia, speed, $120; Paul T. Sowders, Fostoria, tag/sticker violation, $140; Matthew D. Brinker, New Riegel, speed, $120; Ciara N. Onan, Fremont, speed, $150; Jeffrey T. Failor, Fremont, speed, $120; Weston Hill, 120 Elmer St., Tiffin, speed, $156; Caleb M. Schubert, 201 Sycamore St., Tiffin, speed, $150; Yi Zhao, 22 Circular St., Tiffin, registration violation, $190; Elton J. Carter Jr., 127 Ella St., Tiffin, disorderly conduct, $240.
• Jerry J. Kosco, Lorain, speed, $120; Nickolas R. Miller, Republic, speed, $225; Timothy R. Hohenstein, Bellevue, driver seat belt violation, $85; Bruce D. Carley, Bellevue, speed, $123; Brian R. Eisenhauer, Bellevue, speed, $123; Angela M. Ford, McCutchenville, speed, $123; Kristine M. Jones, 45 Lincoln Road, Tiffin, speed, $123; Heather D. Fisher, 53 Douglas St., Tiffin, speed, $138; Michael L. Lollo, Broadview Heights, speed, $186; Katelyn R. Stone, 49 Eden St., Tiffin, assured clear distance, $140.
• Betsy J. Clevenger, Fostoria, expired operator’s license, $140, turn signal violation, $50; Christopher D. Hines, Woodville, speed, $186; Jason J. Lininger, Alvada, speed, $156; Cora R. Bair, 105 Third Ave., Tiffin, speed, $192; Cynthia A. Fletcher, 26 Holmes St., Tiffin, speed, $150; Darby A. White, Sandusky, equipment regulation violation, $140.