Daily Log, May 17
• Nathan J. Nitecki, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with dog at large Tuesday.
• A 200-block South Sandusky Street woman reported the theft of a newspaper early Wednesday morning.
• An 8000-block North TR 72 woman reported someone drove through her yard and a trash tote also was damaged Wednesday morning.
• A 5000-block North CR 25 person reported a breaking and entering Wednesday morning.
• Stephen P. Miller, 58, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Tuesday.
• Austin M. Higgins, 18, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, hit-skip private property and failure to reinstate Tuesday.
• Stephanie R. Mcclure, 26, of Graytown, was charged with wrongful entrustment Tuesday.
• A person reported a man was assaulting a woman in the 600 block of East Jackson Street Tuesday night.
• Lisa M. Guerra, 39, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and equipment regulation violation Tuesday.
• Arnold C. Marks Jr., 52, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, failure to reinstate, a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and failure to control Tuesday.
• A citation of improper backing was issued after a two-vehicle accident at Mid-block and West Lytle Street Tuesday evening.
• Attica-Venice-Reed fire responded to 12 S. Main St. for a pigeon rescue Tuesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 35 Huss St. for a smoke detector activation early Wednesday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Tuesday night, two squad runs Wednesday morning and two squad runs Wednesday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted Wednesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.