Daily Log, March 28
• Justin M. Vaughn, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Monday.
• A woman reported Monday afternoon a man assaulted a woman.
• A 100-block South Washington Street resident reported Monday evening the theft of identification and a bank card.
• A man reported Tuesday morning the theft of a tag from his vehicle at East Market and Jefferson streets.
• Theresa R. Sherman, 56, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Tuesday morning.
• Billy J. Mcelrath, 33, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Monday.
• Charles D. Goodluck, 36, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Tana M. Larick, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and speed Monday.
• Ruben Saldivar Jr., 26, of Findlay, was charged with marijuana possession, operating a vehicle while intoxicated, failure to reinstate and open container Monday.
• A 10000-block West TR 41 resident reported Monday afternoon license plates were taken.
• A 2000-block South TR 119 resident reported Monday evening stolen medication.
• A person in the 7000 block of South TR 171 reported Monday evening a stolen enclosed trailer.
• A woman in the 100 block of North Broadway Street reported early Tuesday morning a man broke out her car window.
• James T. Brown, 51, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence, illegal restraint and intimidation Monday.
• A 300-block North Union Street resident reported Monday night a television was taken.
• A 300-block Starr Avenue resident reported early Tuesday morning the front door to the residence had been kicked in.
• A citation of improper backing was issued after a non-injury accident on Douglas Street Monday evening.
• Michael D. Ball, 46, of Ada, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, an OVI suspension, failure to control and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle Monday.
• Cory A. Cook, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and littering Monday.
• Paul A. Marino, 28, of Green Springs, was charged with driving under suspension and speed Monday.
• Alvin Mayfield, 62, of Sandusky, was charged with driving under suspension, operating a vehicle while intoxicated, speed and seatbelt-driver Monday.
• Michelle L. Reino, 44, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and left of center Monday.
• Jerell D. Smith, 32, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension, operating a vehicle while intoxicated and an equipment violation Monday.
• Ella D. Moore, 19, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• A citation was issued after a non-injury accident on East Lytle Street early Tuesday morning.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a field fire on TR 76 Monday afternoon.
• Kansas fire and Bettsville EMS responded to a ditch fire on CR 5 Monday evening.
• Kansas fire responded to an open burn on TR 34 Monday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday evening and one squad run Tuesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Monday evening.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday afternoon.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday night.
• Seneca County Community Emergency Response Team responded to a car vs. pole accident in Fostoria Tuesday afternoon.