Daily log, Feb. 13
• Jessica A. Yoast, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Friday.
• John H. Williams, 68, of Clyde, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• Mason M. Wagner, 19, of Clyde, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Friday.
• Danwan V. Hill, 25, of Garfield Heights, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, operating a vehicle while intoxicated, no operator’s license and headlights required Friday.
• Gabriel A. Dixon, 32, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• Kyle D. Holliday, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of controlled substances Friday.
• Rayan A. Jafar, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with an operating a vehicle while intoxicated suspension Friday.
• A person from North Central Academy, 928 W. Market St., reported Monday morning a student collecting money in a scam.
• A person in the 100 block of Greenfield Street reported Monday morning the theft of two pairs of headphones and cash.
• A person from U.S. Petro. 260 S. Washington St., reported Monday afternoon a gasoline drive-off.
• Cassandra P. Magers, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with falsification Monday afternoon.
• Angela Weisenauer, 47, of Bloomville, was charged with fail file tax Friday.
• A person reported Sunday evening tires were slashed in the 100 block of Sullivan Street.
• CSX of Willard was charged with block crossing Friday.
• A 700-block South Wood Street resident reported Monday morning a front door was open, and a kitchen window was broken.
• Avondre M.T. Reed, 16, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at Perry and Elm streets Jan. 29.
• Mirsad Husidic, 53, of Michigan, was cited with marked lanes after an accident at South Countyline and West South streets Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system that sounded due to malfunction at 790 W. Market St. Monday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system that sounded due to malfunction at 155 Miami St. Monday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Sunday night, one squad run early Monday morning and one squad run Monday morning. Sycamore fire assisted Sunday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Monday morning.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.