Daily Log, Feb. 12
• Chad W. McConaha, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Saturday.
• Shawn C. Brown, 45, of Tiffin, was charged with junk motor vehicles Saturday.
• Angela D. Lulejian, 18, of Glendale, California, was charged with underage consumption Sunday.
• Eid S. Alsubaie, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Sunday.
• Dylan C. Crawford, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with obstructing official business and domestic violence Sunday.
• Vyshawn D. Arnold, 27, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to yield from alley after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Noble Street Friday morning.
• Daniel R. Kuhn, 55, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to yield from private drive after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at North Tyber Road and North Water Street Friday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at West Perry and South Sandusky streets Saturday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to maintain reasonable control was issued after a semi struck a power pole at North Wood and West South streets Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday evening, one squad run early Sunday morning and three squad runs Sunday morning. Clinton fire assisted Saturday evening and Sunday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
• A daughter, Evelyn Paige Schloemer, was born Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2018, to Alison and Jacob Schloemer of Willard. Evelyn weighed 8 pounds, 6 ounces, and measured 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Kim Carter of Plymouth and Edward and Debbie Kanhey of Willard. Paternal grandparents are Don and Deborah Schloemer of Willard. Maternal great-grandmother is Shelby Gibson of Shiloh. Paternal great-grandmothers are Kate Schloemer and Peggy Bogner, both of Willard.