Daily Log, Feb. 11
• Eric M. Holland, 27, of Toledo, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Friday.
• Kevin A. Dyer, 37, of Upper Sandusky, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Friday.
• Juan C. Torres, 42, of Loraine, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Saturday.
• Harmony P. Bennett, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession Saturday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported thefts Saturday afternoon.
• A 3000-block South SR 101 man reported the theft of an iPod Friday night.
• A 700-block West TR 150 person reported the theft of money Saturday morning.
• A 200-block West Fourth Street man reported he was assaulted Saturday morning.
• Shirley J. Scheerer, 81, of Tiffin, was cited with improper backing after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Northwood Drive Friday morning.
• Marvin F. Crowe, 72, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to yield left turn after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at West Lytle and South Wood streets Tuesday afternoon.
• Shawn P. Shaw, 50, of Fostoria, was cited with improper left turn after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on North Countyline Street Tuesday afternoon.
• NBS fire and EMS responded to 44 N. Perry St. for a fire alarm Friday evening. It was unfounded.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 21 S. Sandusky St. for a gas leak Friday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday afternoon, one squad run Friday evening, three squad runs Saturday morning and one squad run Saturday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Friday afternoon.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday night.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday morning.
• Bellevue EMS had a squad run Saturday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday afternoon.