Daily log, Jan. 9
• Sonny A. Baldwin, 36, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Friday.
• A person from Tiffin Metal Products, 450 Wall St., reported Monday afternoon an employee theft over the weekend.
• An employee of Kroger, 126 W. High St., reported shoplifting Sunday evening.
• A person in the 500 block of West Culbertson Street reported Sunday night a boy kicked his mother.
• A person reported early Monday morning a man assaulted his brother in the 500 block of West Fremont Street.
• Richard E. Winkler, 59, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on South Sandusky Street Monday morning.
• A citation of right of way when turning left was issued after an accident at West Market Street and Morgan Avenue Monday afternoon.
• Amy Elston, 38, of Illinois, was cited with right of way when turning left after an accident on East Jones Street Dec. 28.
• Carolyn S. Weddle, 47, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to yield left turn after an accident at East High and Maple streets Thursday evening.
• Jon M. Brandeberry, 68, of Fostoria, was cited left of center after an accident at North Union and Elm streets Thursday evening.
• A person reported Monday morning a van struck a tree on Oaklawn Avenue.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a sprinkler activation at 100 S. Shaffer Park Drive Monday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Clinton fire responded to a burst sprinkler at 2492 S. SR 231 Sunday evening.
• Attica-Venice-Reed fire and Attica-Venice-Reed EMS responded to a sparking telephone pole on CR 24 early Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Sunday evening, one squad run Sunday night, one squad run early Monday morning, six squad runs Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Sunday afternoon and Monday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Monday morning.