Daily Log, Jan. 8
• Andrew N. Foy, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with drugs-permitting abuse Saturday.
• Jamie L. Baker, 23, of Bloomville, was charged with theft Sunday.
• Stacy M. Robinson, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with theft-deception Sunday.
• A person reported Sunny Farms Landfill, 12500 W. CR 18, was broken into and money was stolen Sunday afternoon.
• A person reported a man was trying to assault two women at a 200-block East Crocker Street house Saturday night.
• A 300-block East Fremont Street woman reported she was assaulted Saturday night.
• An employee of D & R Property Management reported someone broke into a foreclosed property in the 100 block of Vine Street and tried to remove copper plumbing Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 843 N. Water St. for a sprinkler activation Sunday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to 7211 N. SR 101 for a carbon monoxide alarm Sunday morning. It was a false alarm, according to a Seneca County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 200 Circular St. for a smoke detector activation due to malfunction Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday afternoon, one squad run Saturday evening, two squad runs Saturday night, two squad runs early Sunday morning, two squad runs Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday afternoon.
• A son, Colt Daniel Asher Schmidbauer, was born Thursday, Jan. 4, 2018, to Morgan and Michael Schmidbauer of Tiffin. Colt weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces, and measured 21 inches long. Maternal grandparents are John and Tamara Lynch of Tiffin. Paternal grandparents are Lawrence and Alison Schmidbauer of Tiffin. Maternal great-grandparents are Ester Perrins of Tiffin, Carol Cline of Sommerset, Kentucky, and Max and Dixie Fliehman of Woodsfield. Paternal great-grandmother is Patricia Schmidbauer of Toledo.
• A son, Connor Ryan Chevalier, was born Thursday, Jan. 4, 2018, to Bonnie and David Chevalier of Tiffin. Connor weighed 6 pounds, 12 ounces. Maternal grandparents are David and Darlene Fatzinger of Tiffin. Paternal grandparents are David and Linda Chevalier of Tiffin. Maternal great-grandmother is Elise Hayes of Tiffin.