Daily Log, Jan. 7
• Devin L. Atkinson, 45, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported two shoplifters Friday evening.
• A 600-block North Sandusky Street man reported money was missing from his bank account Friday evening.
• Sean E. Hubbard, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with junk and trash complaint Saturday.
• Devin M. Logan, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with littering Saturday.
• A citation of failure to yield after stop sign was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Hedges and Melmore streets Friday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 92 Madison St. for a good intent call Friday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 2 Clinton Avenue for a water problem early Saturday morning.
• Bloomville fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to 13 N. Douglas St. for a smoke detector activation early Saturday morning. It was a false alarm, according to a Seneca County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman.
• Green Springs fire responded to 220 Maple Lane, Lot No. 10 for a fire alarm Saturday morning. It was a false alarm, according to a Seneca County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday evening, two squad runs Friday night, one squad run early Saturday morning and two squad runs Saturday morning. Clinton fire assisted Friday night and Saturday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Friday evening.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday morning.