Daily Log, Jan. 15
• Amy L. Smith, 47, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Saturday.
• A youth was charged with marijuana paraphernalia and juvenile-delinquent Sunday.
• Anthoney J. Amlin, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession Sunday.
• Aleah M. Cooper, 27, of Columbus, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday.
• A 1000-block West Tiffin Street man reported someone on a snowmobile was riding through his yard and causing ruts and other damage to his yard Saturday night.
• George D. Jackson Jr., 70, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Hopewell Avenue and West Market Street Saturday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after a vehicle hit both crossing gates at East Perry and Circular streets Sunday afternoon.
• Bascom Fire responded to US 23 and US 224 for a strong odor of gas Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 870 W. Market St. for an alarm system activation due to malfunction Saturday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 29 Northwood Drive for a smoke detector activation due to malfunction Sunday afternoon.
• Risingsun fire and Fostoria Fire Division responded to 10363 W. TR 36 for a carbon monoxide alarm Sunday afternoon. It was a false alarm, according to a Seneca County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Saturday evening, one squad run Saturday night and two squad runs Sunday morning.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run early Sunday morning.