Daily Log, Jan. 12
• Kenneth J. Dewitt, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• Stevin W. Fannin II, 27, of Dayton, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to reinstate Wednesday.
• Destiny A. Lowe, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• A 500-block West Market Street man reported fraud Thursday morning.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft Thursday afternoon.
• Gregory M. Tryon, 27, of Arcadia, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A 10000-block West TR 35 man reported a door to his garage was open and a generator was taken Wednesday evening.
• A 6000-block East TR 106 man reported a trailer was stolen out of his barn Thursday morning.
• Seth O. Geyer-Speer, 18, of Fostoria, was charged with aggravated burglary, felonious assault, domestic violence and child endangerment Wednesday.
• A 500-block North Main Street man reported someone stole his cellphone Thursday afternoon.
• An employee of Kroger, 126 W. High St., reported a man ran out of the store with an armful of meat Thursday afternoon.
• Angela J. Bostic, 39, of Carey, was cited with failure to control after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Sycamore Street early Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 77 Greenfield St. for a smoke detector activation Wednesday night. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday evening, one squad run Wednesday night and one squad run Thursday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Richard E. Digby, Tiffin.
• Jimmie Lee Yoder, Fostoria.
• James E. Ferguson, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
• Cheryl Lynn Wilson and Michael Ray Kinnaman, Tiffin.
• Kristoffer Daniel Burkart and Hollie Renae Alexander, Tiffin.