Daily Log, Jan. 11
• A first-block Adams Street man reported the theft of a trash toter Wednesday afternoon.
• A person reported two youths at Tiffin Middle School, 103 Shepherd Drive, were fighting Wednesday afternoon.
• Jonathan A. Graham, 37, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of marijuana Tuesday.
• Blane E. Sheridan, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with obstruction of justice Tuesday.
• Marcia M. Zachrich, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with obstruction of justice Tuesday.
• A 6000-block S. TR 93 man reported property damage Wednesday morning.
• A person reported a fight in the 1000-block of Peeler Drive Tuesday evening.
• A 100-block East Crocker Street woman reported identity theft Wednesday morning.
• A citation of wrong way on a one-way street was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Jefferson Street Tuesday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Sycamore Street early Wednesday morning.
• Grace K. Bennett, 19, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after a non-injury accident on South Poplar Street Jan. 3.
• Byron A. Theis, 49, of Fostoria, was cited with operation without control after an accident on Oaklawn Avenue Monday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after an accident at North Wood and West Lytle streets Wednesday afternoon.
• Bettsville fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to 106 Diehl St. for a carbon monoxide issue Tuesday night.
• Bellevue fire responded to SR 269 for a smell of propane Tuesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Tuesday afternoon, four squad runs Tuesday evening, three squad runs early Wednesday morning, one squad run Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Tuesday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday night.
• Bettsville EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday night.