Daily Log, Dec. 7
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported two shoplifters Tuesday night.
• A person reported graffiti on a wall along Rock Creek in the 200 block of East Market Street Wednesday morning.
• Rodney A. Conger, 55, of Bloomville, was charged with domestic violence and domestic menacing Tuesday.
• A 6000-block West SR 18 man reported a storm door and other glass were broken out early Wednesday morning.
• An employee of Subway, 104 N. Broadway St., reported a theft Wednesday morning.
• A 200-block South Kansas Street person reported damage to a van Wednesday afternoon.
• Jerome J. Mcbeth, 38, of Fostoria, was charged with abduction and domestic violence Tuesday.
• A 100-block Poplar Street woman reported someone removed a credit card from her purse from her car Tuesday afternoon. The woman also reported someone deposited $25,000 into her bank account and withdrew it, according to a Fostoria Police Department report.
• A citation of improper left turn was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Wednesday afternoon.
• Erik E. Miklovic, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana possession Tuesday.
• McCutchenville fire, NBS fire and NBS EMS responded to SR 53 and TR 54 for a possible vehicle on fire Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 335 Miami St. for a detector activation early Wednesday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, one squad run Tuesday evening, one squad run Tuesday night, one squad run Wednesday morning and five squad runs Wednesday afternoon.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.