Daily Log, Dec. 6
• A first-block St. Francis Avenue resident reported Monday afternoon bags of leaves were slashed and moved down the street.
• A person reported Monday evening a woman was assaulted in the first block of Douglas Street.
• A 200-block Clay Street woman reported Monday night her ex-boyfriend pushed her and broke her phone.
• A woman reported Tuesday afternoon her daughter had a PlayStation stolen while in the first block of Miami Street.
• Patrick C. Viock, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with criminal trespass and disorderly conduct Monday.
• Rachael A. Peak, 31, of Bellevue, was charged with theft Monday.
• Brandon M. Wilson, 24, of Clyde, was charged with aid and abet Monday.
• A 2000-block East TR 122 man reported Tuesday morning someone hit his trash can and destroyed it.
• A 12000-block West Hughes Street woman reported Tuesday afternoon a window was smashed out of her car.
• Steven J. Roberts, 35, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• A 400-block South Town Street woman reported Monday evening a lug nut was missing and other lug nuts were loose on her vehicle.
• An 800-block Leonard Street man reported early Tuesday morning a youth picked up his pistol and fled.
• A 200-block Bricker Street woman reported Tuesday morning her husband’s vehicle was gone through and CDs were taken.
• A person was arrested on a domestic violence charge after an officer heard screaming from inside a house in the 100 block of East 6th Street Tuesday morning.
• A 100-block West Lytle Street woman reported Tuesday morning a vehicle window was broken out and items were taken.
• A 200-block East 6th Street woman reported Tuesday morning a chip was stolen from her cellular device.
• A 1000-block Stratford Lane man reported Tuesday evening someone opened a credit card in his name.
• A person was charged with driving under suspension and a citation of failure to yield was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Franklin and Miami streets Monday evening.
• Mansour K. Alkanani, 30, of Ashland, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, driving under suspension and failure to turn Monday.
• Quavon V. Peterson, 26, of Toledo, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and a traffic lanes violation Monday.
• Bascom fire and EMS responded to an uncontrolled burn Monday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a fire alarm at 158 Main St. Tuesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Monday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday evening, three squad runs Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning, two squad runs Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon.