Daily log, Dec. 5
• Roberta J. Yonts, 47, of Carey, was charged with theft Friday.
• A shoplifter was reported at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Sunday evening.
• An assault was reported in the first block of West Perry Street Monday morning.
• A 100-block Coe Street resident reported Monday morning a theft from a car.
• A first-block West Market Street man reported Monday afternoon the theft of a license plate.
• A shoplifter was reported at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Monday afternoon.
• CSX Transportation of Willard was charged with blocked railroad crossing Friday.
• Heather L. Fraley, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with dog at-large Friday.
• A 4000-block West US 224 resident reported Sunday afternoon a bullet had struck a car. Ohio Department of Natural Resources responded, according to a Seneca County Sheriff’s Office report.
• A 3000-block East CR 6 man reported Sunday night two people were trying to break into his back door.
• A person from Schreiner Custom Stairs & Millwork, 1415 Sandusky St., C., reported Sunday afternoon a work trailer was stolen.
• A 600-block Buckley Street woman reported Sunday afternoon she was assaulted.
• A person reported Monday morning a historical lamp was stolen from Morgan AM&T, 200 N. Town St.
• A 400-block West Ridge Drive resident reported identity theft Monday morning.
• A red-light violation citation was issued after a non-injury accident at East Perry and South Washington streets Sunday evening.
• Michael J. Cool, 64, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and a traffic lanes violation Friday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 103 Shepherd Drive Sunday evening. No incident was found upon arrival.
• Bascom fire and EMS responded to a nuisance burn at TR 1041 and SR 18 Sunday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to authorized controlled burning at 630 Miami St. Sunday evening.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, one squad run Sunday night, two squad runs Monday morning and two squad runs Monday afternoon.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday night.
• Bloomville EMS, Republic fire and the Echo unit had two squad runs Monday morning.