Daily log, Dec. 4
• Brennan S. Izzo, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with underage consumption Sunday.
• Thomas A. Tiell, 58, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday.
• Shaun D. Bramel, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
• A 10000-block East CR 24 woman reported a neighbor damaged her property with a four-wheeler Sunday morning.
• A 1000-block Perrysburg Road woman reported a gun was stolen Saturday afternoon.
• Ayidh Hassan M. Alqahtani, 23, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on East Market Street Friday afternoon.
• A citation of failure-to-yield while backing was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Saturday night.
• Arthur S. Allison, 76, of Fostoria, was cited with failure-to-yield- private property after a non-injury accident on North Countyline Street Nov. 24.
• Bloomville fire and EMS responded to CR 43 and CR 16 for a truck on fire but was canceled en route Saturday afternoon. The truck overheated, and there was no fire, according to a Seneca County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 209 W. Perry St. but was canceled en route Saturday evening.
• Bascom fire and EMS and NBS fire and EMS responded to US 23 and TR 26 for a possible fire near railroad tracks Saturday evening. The fire was a controlled burn that wasn’t called in, according to a Seneca County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 14 Gary St. for an authorized controlled burning Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday evening, two squad runs Saturday night and two squad runs Sunday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Bascom fire had a squad run early Sunday morning.