Daily Log, Dec. 2
• A 300-block West Perry Street man reported being scammed Thursday evening.
• A first-block Walker Street woman reported fraudulent charges on her phone bill Thursday evening.
• A 7000-block East TR 163 woman reported an assault early Friday morning.
• A 200-block State Street man reported his ex-girlfriend stole his cellphone Friday morning.
• Kimberly A. Terrell, 32, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, no operator’s license and assured clear distance ahead Thursday.
• Paige N. Thomas, 27, of Fostoria, was charged with obstructing official business Thursday.
• A 1000-block Columbus Avenue man reported giving All-Set Roofing $5,000 to start a roofing job and nobody showed up to do the job Thursday afternoon.
• A 500-block East North Street woman reported someone broke into her house and stole several items including paint, floor tile and her daughter’s clothes, Thursday evening.
• An employee of Dollar General Store, 166 E. Lytle St., reported a shoplifter Friday afternoon.
• A person reported being involved in a scam Friday afternoon.
• Gerald P. Herman Jr., 56, of Fostoria, was cited with improper lane change after an accident at West South and South Wood streets Wednesday evening.
• Douglas J. Fretz, 57, of Tiffin, was cited with improper backing after an accident at West Jones and North Countyline streets Thursday afternoon.
• Rytirius X. Askin, 21, of Earth City, Missouri, was cited with improper turn-right after an accident at North Countyline and Van Buren streets Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 600 N. River Road for an alarm system activation due to malfunction Friday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs early Friday morning and one squad run Friday morning.
• North Central EMS had one squad run Thursday night and one squad run Friday afternoon
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Friday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.
• Kamazi A. Bell, 220 Clay St., Room B2, Tiffin, pleaded guilty to theft, 30 days jail, 30 days suspended, one-year probation, no trespassing at Point Drive Thru, $537; pleaded guilty to driving under suspension violation, $639.
• Samuel J. Boulware, Little Rock, Arkansas, pleaded no contest to speed, $158.
• Kayla R. Mason, Fremont, pleaded guilty to failure to control, $187; pleaded guilty to hit/skip, 180 days jail, 177 days suspended, two years probation, six points, $631; pleaded guilty to stop sign violation, $50; pleaded guilty to driver inattention violation, $150.
• Staci A. Heidelburg, Fremont, pleaded guilty to speed, two points, $149.
• Donald R. Henney, 95 Third Ave., Tiffin, operating vehicle impaired/under influence case dismissed upon motion of city prosecutor due to plea in companion OMVI case; pleaded guilty to operating vehicle impaired/breath violation, 90 days jail, 87 days suspended, six-month license suspension, one-year probation, approved for restricted driving privileges, complete/pay for driver intervention program, six points, $680; pleaded guilty to traffic control light violation, $50.