Daily Log, Nov. 28
• A person reported Sunday evening a shoplifter at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18.
• A person reported Sunday night a locker room at Columbian High School, 300 S. Monroe St., was burglarized.
• A 100-block Ella Street man reported Monday afternoon someone broke into his house and stole several items.
• A man in the 100 block of Cottage Avenue reported Sunday night he was assaulted.
• A theft was reported Monday morning from the 11000 block of West TR 41.
• An employee of the emergency room of ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, 501 Van Buren St., reported Sunday afternoon a patient was being treated for an assault that happened at Red’s Pizza.
• An employee of Kroger, 126 W. High St., reported Sunday night a woman passed two counterfeit $10 bills.
• An employee of Dollar General, 1515 N. Countyline St., reported shoplifting Tuesday morning.
• Dwayne R. Prenzlin, 40, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to yield-stop sign after an accident at Jackson and Hudson streets Monday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Heritage Drive Monday afternoon.
• A citation of improper turn was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at South Washington Street and Cherry Avenue Monday afternoon.
• A single-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on North TR 196 Monday morning.
• Fostoria Fire Division was sent to a possible fire at Van Buren and North Vine streets early Monday morning. Leaves were burning by a creek, a spokesman said.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday night, one squad run early Monday morning, one squad run Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Monday afternoon.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Monday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.