Daily Log, Nov. 27
• Craig R. Ranker, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Saturday.
• Victor Bezak, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with public urination Sunday.
• A 100-block Hall Street woman reported people threw something into her yard and broke her fence Sunday morning.
• A 2000-block West CR 52 woman reported property damage to her and the neighbor’s yards Sunday morning.
• A woman reported someone misused her credit card Saturday evening.
• A citation of disregard for safety was issued after it was reported a vehicle struck a mailbox in the 1100 block of Sandusky Street early Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday evening, one squad run early Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday night.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday morning.