Daily Log Nov. 25
• A youth was charged with marijuana paraphernalia, juvenile-delinquent and drug possession Thursday.
• A 500-block Miami Street man reported a vehicle hit his and his neighbor’s mailboxes Friday afternoon.
• A 7000-block North TR 69 man reported the unauthorized use of a credit card Friday morning.
• A 400-block Beech Street man reported someone stole paperwork from his glove box early Friday morning.
• A 600-block Fifth Avenue woman reported two vehicles were broken into, a Leatherman was stolen and a garage door knob was damaged Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 358 W. Market St. but was canceled enroute Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday afternoon, two squad runs early Friday morning and one squad run Friday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Friday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.