Daily Log, Nov. 23
• Jennifer L. Weiss, 37, of Toledo, was charged with theft Monday.
• Lori J. Reust, 50, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Steven R. Lewis, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with drug abuse instruments Monday.
• Brandyn N. Banks Sherer, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control/weaving Tuesday.
• Benjamin A. Cover, 38, of Caledonia, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• Steven P. Huber, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with short-cutting and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• Ryan C. Mccrory, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and a traffic lanes violation Tuesday.
• A 400-block Wall Street resident reported Tuesday evening the theft of funds from a card.
• A first-block Virginia Avenue man reported early Wednesday morning he was assaulted.
• Caitlyn N. Kitchen, 24, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Wednesday morning.
• A 100-block Schonhardt Street resident reported Wednesday afternoon a 9-year-old threatened his mother and grandmother with a knife.
• Honesty T. Hernandez-Hill, 20, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• Rayshawn A. Garrard, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension, no operator’s license and speed Monday.
• Brandon E. Etzinger, 32, of Fostoria, was charged with speed and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• A 6000-block South CR 19 man reported stolen property Tuesday evening.
• A person from a railroad reported Tuesday evening a railroad crossing sign and light were knocked down and shattered at North CR 11.
• A person reported Wednesday morning a person was passing bad checks.
• A 4000-block North SR 101 man reported Wednesday morning someone took down his blind and threw it into the field.
• A physical domestic incident was reported in the 300 block of South Broadway Street Wednesday morning.
• Noel G. Sims II, 37, of Fostoria, was charged with criminal trespass Tuesday.
• A person reported an assault at R Place, 324 S. Main St., early Wednesday morning.
• Christina L. Krienke, 37, of Fremont, was cited with improper left turn at a one-way street after an accident on West Market Street Monday afternoon.
• A citation of improper lane change was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at South Washington and East Market streets Tuesday evening.
• Bettsville fire, Bascom EMS and the Echo unit responded to a carbon monoxide alarm at 222 Union St. Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a carbon monoxide incident at 209 E. Perry St. early Wednesday morning.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Bascom fire had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning, one squad run Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
• John Benjamin, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Olivia B. Valenti, 19, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• Dale E. Krauss, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
• James Brian Chapman and Teresa Sue White, Tiffin.
• Morgan Marie Lynch and Michael Gordon Schmidbauer, Tiffin.
• Stephanie Lynne Hill and Austin Edward Frankart, Englewood, Colorado.
• Scott Allen Weller and Lisa Kay Campbell, Bettsville.