Daily Log, Nov. 21
• Krystal N. Helkey, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• Mercaideezs V. Francis, 18, of Middleburg Heights, was charged with underage Friday.
• A person at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a shoplifter Sunday evening.
• An employee of Pizza Hut, 432 Wentz St., reported Sunday evening a woman walked out mid-shift with $54 that belonged to the company.
• A woman reported Monday morning money was taken out of her purse at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18.
• Amy R. Sherman, 42, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Douglas B. Goodard, 38, of Fostoria, was charged with assault Friday.
• Ethan Woodruff, 18, of Fremont, was charged with three counts of aggravated menacing Friday.
• Dennis J. Barker, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with open container Friday.
• Tiffany D. Haubert, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of controlled substances Friday.
• A 400-block South Harley Street woman reported Monday morning unauthorized charges on her bank account.
• A man reported Monday afternoon his son was assaulted at Seneca East School, 13343 E. US 224.
• Alexia L. Johnson, 19, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Amiya L Johnson, 18, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• A man from Payne Brothers Greenhouse, 825 S. Union St., reported Sunday afternoon items were stolen from him.
• A first-block Barcelona Drive resident reported Monday afternoon a vehicle was gone through.
• A 300-block West South Street woman reported Monday afternoon she was beat up by her sister.
• A man was arrested after an accident at South River Road and South Sandusky Street early Monday morning.
• A citation of improper left turn was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Monday afternoon.
• An accident was reported at East CR 38 and North CR 43 Monday morning.
• Niko A. Diaz, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and seatbelt-driver Friday.
• Jason L. Goodin, 44, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and an equipment violation Friday.
• Michael J. Gutierrez, 24, of Findlay, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and seatbelt-driver Friday.
• Fostoria Fire Division assisted Hancock County Sheriff’s Office with a high-water issue Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a detector activation at 335 Miami St. Sunday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Bettsville, Kansas and Old Fort firefighters, Bascom EMS and the Echo unit responded to smoke in a house at 410 Davis St. Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, one squad run early Monday morning and one squad run Monday morning. • Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a call early Monday morning.
• North Central EMS and Republic fire responded to an accident on CR 38 Monday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.