Daily Log, Nov. 19
• Derrick J. Smith, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday.
• Matthew P. Yeager, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Saturday.
• A first-block Oil Street woman reported she was assaulted by a man and woman Saturday afternoon.
• Thomas W. Zirm, 45, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to yield at a stop sign after an accident at Greenfield and East Market streets Thursday afternoon.
• Hunter M. Osborn, 19, of Tiffin, was cited with improper backing after an accident on Sycamore Street Friday morning.
• David F. Caudill Jr., 21, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to yield from private drive after an accident on West Market Street Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 300 S. Monroe St. for a public service Friday evening.
• Old Fort fire responded to 5475 N. CR 33 for a nuisance burn Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Friday afternoon, two squad runs Friday evening, three squad runs Friday night, three squad runs Saturday morning and two squad runs Saturday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Friday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Friday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday morning.
• Mitchel W. Eller, Findlay, speed, $186; Kayla Cummings, Fostoria, two dog-at-large violations, $115, $70; Tyler J. Harrison, Kansas, disorderly conduct, $240; Benjamin D. Reid, Findlay, speed, $144; Renata Rodriguez, 1052 Lynn St., Fostoria, speed, $198; Robert J. Paulitzky, Parma, speed, $132; Shakill O. Fenderson, Sandusky, speed, $138; Darl J. Everhart, Tiffin, start/back violation, $140; Caleb J. Sanders, 1 Fairview Ave., Tiffin, two brake light requirement violation, $140; Thomas L. Showalter, Marblehead, speed, $150.
• Amber L. Preston, Bloomville, speed, $132; Katelyn R. Hunter, 191 Park Ave., Tiffin, stop sign violation, $140; Kathy T. Huynh, Wooster, speed, $132; Julianna L. Curry, Reno, Nevada, speed, $126; Cristy M. Cook, 255 E. Sixth St., Fostoria, speed, $129; Cory L. Best, Dublin, speed, $123; William B. Martin, North Royalton, driver seat belt violation, $85; Craig A. Dickinson Jr., Hilliard, speed, $132; Terry L. Radabaugh, Van Buren, driver seat belt violation, $85; Mallory N. Weaver, 85 8th Ave., Tiffin, speed, $141.
• Elise M. Spring, Bellevue, traffic control light violation, $140; Jeffery R. Morehart, Findlay, speed, $126; Stefanie L. Amison, 157 Gibson St., Tiffin, speed, $150; Nicholas J. Yeakle, Tiffin, assured clear distance, $140; Victoria A. Walliser, Fostoria, turn signal violation, $140; Nelson H. Carn, Bloomville, turn signal violation, $140; Amy R. Reinhart, Arcadia, disorderly conduct, $240; Chad R. Stevers, Findlay, speed, $210; Natalee J. Bryant, Clyde, speed, $141; Thomas H. Lehman, Elida, improper/prohibitive turn violation, $140; Shavazz D. Johnson, Sandusky, speed, $105, two brake light requirement violation, $50; Alfred L. Graber, Fostoria, start/back violation, $140.