Daily Log, Nov. 13
• Jose M. Baez, 43, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession Saturday.
• Tara L. Miller, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with drug possession Sunday.
• A 10000-block East SR 162 man reported someone broke into his shop and stole numerous items Sunday morning.
• An employee of Burger King, 1101 N. Countyline St., reported receiving a counterfeit $20 bill Saturday night.
• A 700-block Cherry Street woman reported her daughter’s bike was stolen off her front porch Sunday afternoon.
• Aaron L. Stewart, 25, of Tiffin, was cited with a traffic control device violation after an accident at Clay and South Sandusky streets Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 78 Shaffer Park Drive for a public service Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Saturday evening, two squad runs Saturday night, one squad run Sunday morning and two squad runs Sunday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Saturday evening, Sunday morning and Sunday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs had a squad run Saturday evening.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Republic fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday night.