Daily Log, Oct. 23
• Angela E. Osborn, 44, of Tiffin, was charged with misuse of 911 Saturday.
• An employee of Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a gas drive-off of $25 Saturday afternoon.
• An employee of Aldi, 2124 W. Market St., reported an ongoing scam Saturday evening.
• Ahmed A. Allahyani, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
• Nicholas E. Mason, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
• Ala H. Alyahya, 27, of Valparaiso, Indiana, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
• Mitchell J. West, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Sunday.
• Jeffrey A. Peer, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
•A 100-block East Davis Street person reported two bicycles were stolen Sunday morning.
• Pedro X. Velasco, 21, of Tiffin, was cited with obedience to traffic control devices after an accident at Miami and Nelse streets Oct. 13.
• Brianna L. Langley, 17, of Tiffin, was cited with hit-skip-public property after an accident on Erie Street Friday evening.
• Gerald R. Baxter, 58, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on West market Street Saturday morning.
• A citation of improper lane change was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Sunday morning.
• A 200-block West Morgan Street person reported a portable toilet was overturned at the cemetery Saturday night.
• A citation of left-of-center was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at North TR 73 and East CR 40 Sunday afternoon.
• A woman reported her daughter was assaulted at Jackson Park by a second youth and the second youth’s mother attempted to run her over with a vehicle Saturday night. She also reported her daughter’s iPod was stolen.
• A woman at High Street Methodist Church, 243 W. High St., reported a theft from her vehicle Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 171 Jackson St. for a good intent call Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 300 S. Monroe St. for a public service Saturday evening.
• Sycamore fire requested NBS fire respond to 1655 W. TR 38 for a non-emergency training burn Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had twos quad runs Saturday evening, one squad run early Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Saturday afternoon and one squad run Saturday evening.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday evening.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Saturday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and Attica-Venice-Reed fire had two squad runs Sunday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Barbara K. Charlton, Attica, speed, $138; Welcome K. Moset, 1736 W. Market St., Apt. A, Tiffin, speed, $129; Elijah A. Cleveland, Tiffin, driver seat belt violation, $85; Claude L. Schindorff, Tiffin, driver seat belt violation, $85; Justen D. Snyder, 803 S. Main St., Fostoria, speed, $132.
• Brenden A. Jewsikow, Clayton, assured clear distance, $140; Stefani L. Bauer, 256 W. Perry St., Tiffin, failure to control/weaving, $140; Adam V. Stover, Hilliard, start/back violation, $140; Paul W. Hershey, Fremont, speed, $192; Charlene W. Gosche, Tiffin, start/back violation, $140; James K. Tobin, 448 Fremont Drive, Fostoria, disorderly conduct, $240; Jason A. Moore, Tiffin, dog at large violation, $115, failure to file dog registration, $70; Justin C. McGee, 300 E. High St., Tiffin, disorderly conduct, $240; Isaiah A. Banks, Fremont, disorderly conduct, $240; Brett W. Mingus, Bellevue, failure to control, $185.