Daily Log, Oct. 22
• Michael D. Melick, 36, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession Friday.
• Sharon R. Byer, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession Friday.
• A 500-block South Sandusky Street man reported his tires were slashed and his hot tub and chairs were damaged Friday night.
• A 200-block South Washington Street man reported someone went through his truck and items were missing Friday night.
• Thomas N. Fox, 30, of Delaware, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Saturday.
• A 200-block Jefferson St. man reported his vehicle was broken into and CDs were taken Saturday morning.
• A first-block Main Street person reported a parked vehicle was broken into Saturday afternoon.
• An employee of U.S. Petro, 260 Washington St., reported damage to a gas pump Saturday afternoon.
• An 800-block East TR 149 person reported an all-terrain vehicle was stolen Saturday morning.
• A 6000-block West CR 18 man reported a gun, laptop and his birth certificate were stolen Saturday afternoon.
• A 1200-block Beier Drive woman reported her door was broken Sunday morning.
• Carley R. Hotz, 16, of Fremont, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at South Sandusky and Miami streets Friday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Saturday morning.
• A citation of failure-to-yield was issued after an accident at West Tiffin and Union streets Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 300 S. Monroe St. for a public service Friday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 68 Riverside Drive for a public service Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 164 First Avenue for a rubbish fire Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 171 Jackson St. for a detector activation Saturday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Kansas fire, Bascom EMS and the Echo unit responded to 10447 W. CR 28 for a field fire Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday evening, three squad runs Friday night, one squad run early Saturday morning, two squad runs Saturday morning and two squad runs Saturday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Saturday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Friday afternoon.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Friday evening.
• Sycamore EMS and fire had a squad run Saturday morning.
• Bloomville EMS, Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday afternoon.