Daily Log, Oct. 12
• Shawn W. Bradner, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• Curtis J. Craun, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Tuesday.
• Spencer A. Decker, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of controlled substance Tuesday.
• Andrew L. Grandstaff, 25, of Wapakoneta, was charged with driving under suspension, a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and failure to reinstate Tuesday.
• Kesha M. Hitchcock, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Tuesday.
• Jason P. Surmaceviz, 18, of Mcburg, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• A first-block Beechwood Drive woman reported a possible scam Tuesday afternoon.
• A 300-block Elm Avenue man reported his vehicle was entered and change was taken early Wednesday morning.
• A 100-block Schonhardt Street woman reported youths were pulling sticks from a construction area and throwing them at cars Wednesday morning.
• A 200-block South Washington Street man reported a stolen bike Wednesday afternoon.
• A person at Coco’s Sports Bar and Grill, 271 S. Sandusky St., reported the theft of two bar stools Wednesday afternoon.
• Timothy L. Bish Jr., 31, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal trespassing, disorderly conduct and reckless operation Tuesday.
• Roderick L. Edmond, 40, of Toledo, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Tuesday.
• A 6000-block North CR 29 woman reported someone broke into her residence and stole televisions, PlayStations and medication Tuesday evening.
• A 400-block Thomas Street man reported he awoke and his vehicle was gone early Wednesday morning.
• A first-block West New Haven Street woman reported someone broke into her house and stole money and jewelry Wednesday morning.
• Jeremy J. Imes, 30, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Kenneth J. Kubeck, 50, of Fostoria, was charged with violation of civil protection order Tuesday.
• Kyle M. Marshall, 18, of Fostoria, was charged with fishing without license Tuesday.
• A person from the emergency room of ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, 501 Van Buren St., reported a youth was assaulted by another child Tuesday afternoon.
• A 100-block Bradner Street man reported youths were shooting BB guns at passing vehicles, his residence and his work van Tuesday evening.
• Michael J. Andricks, 47, of Fostoria, was charged with obstruction, possession of marijuana, operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to turn Tuesday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, two squad runs early Wednesday morning, two squad runs Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• NBS EMS and fire had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• NBS EMS and fire and McCutchenville fire had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• A daughter, Macie Lee Stine, was born Thursday, Oct. 5, 2017, to Lindsey and Rob Stine of Tiffin. Macie weighed 8 pounds, 15 ounces, and measured 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Eric and Shirley Smith of Tiffin. Paternal grandparents are Skip and Deb Fretz and Bob Stine, all of Tiffin. Maternal great-grandparents are Ann and Marion Smith of Bradenton, Florida, and Christina Smith of Tiffin. Paternal great-grandfather is George Stine of Tiffin.
• Brandon M. Edelbrock, Findlay, speed, $147; Kevin A. Schultz, Tiffin, driver seat belt violation, $85; Terry D. Stanley, Sycamore, speed, $126; Ronald L. Bruns, Fremont, driver seat belt violation, $85; Stephanie M. Rose, Cardington, speed, $147.
• Richard A. Fruth, Arcadia, speed, $132; Bethany Montey, Mansfield, speed, $147; Brayden A. Bruner, Willard, speed, $120, driver seat belt violation, $30; Jody C. Dillard, Hilliard, speed, $135; Kevin Wammes, Fremont, speed, $180; Ryan T. Chaflin, Tiffin, stop sign violation, $140; Alvin J. Bogner, Bloomville, start/back violation, $140; Cheyenne G. Fitch, 257 Wall St., Tiffin, failure to yield right of way, $140; Michaela A. Foisy, Elyria, speed, $147; Mason T. Gaietto, Tiffin, assured clear distance, $190.
• Aubrie N. Borbas, Lorain, assured clear distance, $140; Arvine E. Myers, 1188 S. Brace Ave., Tiffin, failure to yield right of way, $140; Marissa R. Walton, Harpster, assured clear distance, $140; Delilah Nunez, 646 Broadway, Fostoria, speed, $168.