Daily Log, Sept. 19
• A cab driver reported Sunday afternoon a woman never paid for a fare.
• Two shoplifters were reported at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Sunday evening.
• A person from Southside Laundry, 117 Melmore St., reported Monday morning trash from someone else was in a Dumpster.
• A person reported Monday afternoon drugs were found on two students at North Central Academy, 928 W. Market St.
• A person reported Monday afternoon a fence on Clay Street had been hit.
• A 100-block South Monroe Street man reported Monday afternoon his vehicle was broken into and several items were taken.
• Timothy W. Stein II, 29, of Wellston, was charged with receiving stolen property, possessing criminal tools, failure to display and no front plate Friday.
• Cathy J. Hussey Organ, 39, of Bellevue, was charged with three counts of failure to file registration and three counts of dog at-large Friday.
• Jeffrey T. Hussey, 18, of Bellevue, was charged with failure to file registration and dog at-large Friday.
• Brian Ruffing, 39, of Attica, was charged with four counts of dog at-large Friday.
• A person reported Monday morning property damage in the 600 block of East TR 42.
• A 300-block West Tiffin Street woman reported Sunday morning a man went to her residence with a gun.
• A woman reported Monday morning her cellphone was stolen or missing from Kroger, 126 W. High St.
• A person from Circle K, 1245 N. Countyline St., reported a theft Monday afternoon.
• A vehicle backed over a street sign at Hudson and Ash streets Sunday night.
• A vehicle struck a raised manhole cover on West Market Street early Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a detector activation at 335 Miami St. Sunday night. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a possible field fire at 1600 S. TR 113 Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday evening, two squad runs early Monday morning and four squad runs Monday morning. Clinton fire assisted early Monday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Monday afternoon.