Daily Log Aug. 12
• A 600-block South Sandusky Street man reported his vehicle had been keyed Thursday afternoon.
• A person reported a bike was stolen from Union Street Thursday evening.
• A first-block Minerva Street man reported a house was damaged and he found paraphernalia Thursday evening.
• A first-block Henry Street man reported a water main break Thursday night.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a man broke into Walmart Tire and left with merchandise early Friday morning.
• Marissa K. Bercaw, 21, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• Edward F. Carter Jr., 57, of Tiffin, was charged with violating protection order Thursday.
• CSX Transportation was charged with 17 counts of blocked railroad crossing Thursday.
• Brittain A. Marker, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• Norfolk Southern Railroad was charged with blocked railroad crossing Thursday.
•Tracy L. Tusing, 54, of Bellevue, was charged with dog at large Thursday.
• Jolene Y. Vassar, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with dog at large Thursday.
• A 10000-block West Hughes Street man reported his house was broken into, the front and back doors were open and it appeared to be ransacked Thursday evening.
• A 10000-block East TR 124 man reported a building was broken into and a four-wheeler was stolen Friday morning.
• A 1000-block North TR 45 man reported property damage from a semi turning into an alley Friday morning.
• A 1200-block Beier Drive woman reported her wallet was stolen Thursday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after an accident on East Perry Street early Friday morning.
• Emily A. Zeiter, 22, of Findlay, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Thursday.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after an accident on East Lytle Street Thursday afternoon.
•Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Thursday. Sycamore fire assisted Thursday.
•NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday afternoon.
•North Central EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday evening.
•Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Thursday night and one squad run Friday afternoon.
•North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Thursday night.
•Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.