Daily Log May 9
• A 200-block East Market Street boy reported Sunday afternoon he was punched at Columbian High School’s track by another child.
• A 200-block Main Street man reported Sunday evening someone broke into his house.
• A first-block Huss Street woman reported Monday morning charges on her card.
• A person reported Monday afternoon finding a needle in the parking lot at Tiffin-Seneca Public Library, 77 Jefferson St.
• An 11000-block East CR 46 resident reported Sunday evening around $300 was missing from the residence.
• A person from Soni Junction, 2860 S. US 23, reported Sunday night a gasoline drive-off.
• A 1000-block South TR 37 woman reported Sunday night she had been hit by her husband.
• A 16000-block East TR 12 man reported Monday morning two of his vehicles were broken into, and a high-powered rifle was taken.
• A 200-block East Jones Street resident reported Sunday afternoon a physical altercation.
• A 300-block Columbus Avenue woman reported Sunday evening her mother’s boyfriend assaulted her.
• A 200-block Rock Street woman reported Monday morning someone broke into her vehicle.
• A 400-block North Countyline Street woman reported Monday morning someone stole her child’s prescription medication.
• A citation of failure to yield from an alley was issued after a non-injury accident on Miami Street Monday afternoon.
• Gary G. Boley, 72, of Virginia, was cited with right-of-way at a stop/yield sign after an accident at South SR 100 and SR 67 Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 349 Miami St., Building 1, Sunday night. There was no fire and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 103 Shepherd Drive Monday morning. There was no fire and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, three squad runs Sunday night and one squad run Monday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run early Monday morning and one squad run Monday morning.