Daily Log, April 20
• Alysha Klotz, 18, of Green Springs, was charged with selling alcohol to an underage person Tuesday.
• Tamara Coss, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with selling alcohol to an underage person Tuesday.
• Rashawn A. Taylor, 19, of Fostoria, was charged with obstruction Tuesday.
• A 200-block East Perry Street woman reported Tuesday afternoon items were missing from her house.
• A person reported Wednesday morning someone used their credit card information.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 194 Clay St. Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a trash fire at 21 Heilman St. Tuesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Tuesday afternoon, one squad run Tuesday night and one squad run early Wednesday morning. Clinton fire assisted early Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run early Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Larry P. Bland, Bascom.
• Judy Marie Hall, Alvada.
• Dorothy D. Heck, Tiffin.
• Clarence B. Shaver, Fostoria.
• Esther S. Riley, Tiffin.
• Janis M. Reinhart, Fostoria.
• Dean E. Distel Sr., Tiffin.
• Thomas Paul Flechtner and Anna Marie Palovcik, Tiffin.
• Gage Arthur Schlievert and Brienna Joyce Grimshaw, Fostoria.
• Daniel Gregg Cole and Crystina Marie Berning, Tiffin.
• Crystal Dawn Eickmeier and Jason Wayne Stannard, Fostoria.
• Alaina Crystal Ritter and Ryan Joseph Weaver, New Riegel.
• Michele Lynn Dumminger and Jordan Lee Wax, Green Springs.
• Janelle Elizabeth Tanner and Christopher Robert Hall, Fostoria.
• Justin Wynford Doll and Hilary Kaye Thompson, Tiffin.
• Erika Gabrielle Connin and Daniel Michael Rubin, Fostoria.
• Samantha Lee Blunt and Nathan Allen Shepherd, Bloomville.
• Shelley Jean Vance and Raymond Jaso Reyes, Tiffin.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Jeremy W. Hoker, Republic, pleaded no contest to protection order violation, 180 days jail, 170 days suspended, 10 days credit, three years probation, $887.
• Leon J. Mathern, Carey, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, $207.
• Norfolk Southern Railroad, Bellevue, pleaded no contest to blocking railroad crossing, $246.
• Logan J. Bowers, Green Springs, pleaded guilty to persistent disorderly conduct, 30 days jail, 20 days suspended, two years intensive probation, Firelands for assessment, prohibited from ingesting alcohol/entering any establishment where alcohol sold, $627.
• Shase A. Breaux, 155 E. Perry St., Apt. 0, Tiffin, pleaded guilty to Financial Responsibility Act suspension, two points, $1,071; pleaded guilty to failure to reinstate license, $950.
• Christina M. Rumschlag, Tiffin, pleaded guilty to traffic control light violation, two points, $157.
No prices available.