Daily log, Aug. 7

Tiffin reports

A woman reported Monday evening four teenagers pulled a knife on her children and threw rocks at them at Little Hedges Park. According to the report, juveniles involved were released to their parents.

A man reported Monday evening he found items in the first block of Sycamore Street that had been stolen from him a year ago. The items were found after people moved out of the location. They were returned to the man.

A man reported Monday night he found marijuana plants at a property he owns on Benner Street.

A woman reported Monday night she was maced and assaulted by another woman in the 100 block of Railroad Street. Charity L. Prenzlin, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with assault.

A person went to the station Monday night to report identity theft.

A theft was reported Tuesday morning in the 300 block of Wentz Street.

A first-block Gilmore Street person reported Tuesday afternoon a couple of trucks were broken into and drill bits and tools were taken.

County reports

A caller reported Tuesday afternoon people were taking items from a 100 block North Kilbourne Street property and refusing to pay for them.

Lloyd T. Powell II, 41, of New Riegel, was charged with persistent disorderly conduct Tuesday.

Fostoria reports

Stuart P. Murray, 48, of Fostoria, was charged with assault Monday.

A 300-block East Fremont Street woman reported Monday evening a window was busted out of her vehicle.

A woman reported Monday night her daughter was assaulted by her boyfriend in the 1200 block of Sandusky Street.


Tiffin EMS had two squad runs Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday evening and one squad run Tuesday morning.

Green Springs fire, Republic EMS and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday afternoon.

Clinton EMS had a squad run Monday afternoon.

Bellevue EMS had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.


Deborah McAfee, 57, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Saturday night. The wrong name was included in Monday’s daily log because incorrect information was provided by Tiffin Police Department.