Daily log, May 19
* Natasha M. Lynch, 28, of Tiffin was charged with driving under suspension Friday afternoon.
* A man called Friday afternoon to report problems with his elderly neighbor at the 100-block of Elmer St. The elderly neighbor was yelling at him and entered his home.
* A first block Augusta Lane woman reported an unapproved charge on her husband’s checking account Saturday morning.
* CSX advised Friday evening of a theft in progress at S. SR 4 and E. TR 1135. People were seen trying to disassemble equipment.
* A male reported Friday night he was assaulted by a female during a child exchange at the 8700-block of W. SR 18.
* A caller advised Friday night someone was trying to break into a vehicle in the driveway and rocks were being thrown at the 10000-block W. TR 132 residence.
* An 800-block N. Countyline St. woman called Friday evening to report a neighbor tried to hit her husband.
* A woman called Friday evening to report a male was at her 500-block E. Lytle St. residence and was trying to assault her.
* An anonymous caller advised Friday night there was a disturbance between two individuals in the street at the 100-block of Taft Blvd.
* A 700-block Cherry St. man reported Friday night his house had been broken into.
* A 300-block McDougal St. man reported Friday night his house had been broken into and several items were missing.
* A caller reported early Saturday morning there was a large group that was being loud and had an open fire at the 400-block of Union St.
* Three separate calls regarding an explosion or gunshots were taken early Saturday morning. Police advised it was juveniles with fireworks at the 800-block of W. North St.
* A 600-block Van Buren St. woman reported Saturday morning her vehicle had been broken into. The front windshield had been smashed in and a GPS was taken.
* A 1000-block Woodrow Wilson Dr. caller reported Saturday morning a vehicle had been broken into and several items were missing.
* A man reported Saturday morning his 200-block Bricker St. garage had been broken into and items were missing.
* A 500-block N. Poplar St. woman reported Friday morning prescription medications were stolen.
State Patrol accident
* New Riegel EMS and Bascom fire responded to a two-vehicle injury accident at West U.S. 224 and TR 59 Saturday afternoon. A person was transported to Mercy Tiffin Hospital and a citation was issued to another person. Further details are under investigation.
* Bascom fire and Fostoria EMS had a squad run Friday night.
* Bettsville fire and EMS had a squad run Friday night.
* Tiffin EMS had two squad runs Saturday morning.
* Republic fire and EMS and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday morning.
* Attica EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to a minor accident Saturday morning.
* Bloomville fire and EMS and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday morning.
* Clinton fire and EMS and Tiffin EMS responded to a minor accident Saturday morning.
* Bascom fire and EMS, New Riegel EMS, and the Echo unit responded to a two-vehicle accident Saturday afternoon.