Daily log, April 5
* A 1200-block Perrysburg Road female requested an officer Wednesday afternoon because she was going to fight another juvenile. Statements were to be dropped off and turned over to the school resource officer.
* A woman reported Wednesday night her wallet was stolen at Fostoria Laundrymat, 1601 N Countyline St. She said two men took her purse that contained cash and debit and credit cards. They then took off in a vehicle.
* An assault was reported early Thursday morning in the 400 block of South Town Street.
* A 600-block McDougal Street woman requested an officer Thursday morning in reference to her 17-year-old daughter who was assaulted Wednesday by a 19-year-old man.
* A 6000-block South SR 19 caller reported Wednesday night someone broke into a garage sometime between 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. The caller was unsure what items were missing.
* A person was cited with failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead following an accident Wednesday afternoon at Findlay Street and Independence Road. An EMS was requested for a small child.
* Tiffin firefighters were called to 366 Wentz St. Wednesday afternoon for a smoke or odor removal.
* Tiffin firefighters were called to 170 Fourth Ave. Wednesday evening for an unauthorized burn.
* Bascom fire and EMS were called to a possible barn fire on West TR 116 Wednesday night. No problems were found.
* Tiffin EMS had two squad runs Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday evening and three squad runs Wednesday night. They also had two squad runs Thursday morning.
* Bascom fire and EMS had a squad run early Thursday morning.