Daily log, Feb. 7
Aaron L. Stewart, 21, of Fremont, was charged with obstructing official business for an incident April 18.
A man went to the station Tuesday afternoon to report his ex-girlfriend was fraudulently using food stamps.
A 100-block Cherry Street woman reported Tuesday afternoon she received a phone call from a woman asking if she wanted to buy marijuana.
A woman went to the station Tuesday afternoon to report her wallet had been stolen.
A man went to the station Tuesday evening to speak to an officer about a neighbor boy threatening to harm his daughter.
A woman went to the station Tuesday evening to report her 15-year-old daughter had alcohol.
A 100-block Dallas Street caller reported Tuesday evening an ex stole items from the house.
A 100-block East Market Street man reported Tuesday night he was threatened by the neighbor.
A 300-block Jefferson Street woman reported Wednesday morning three kids were smoking in her garage. They refused to leave.
Scott E. Wise, 48, of Tiffin, was cited with hit-skip, operating a vehicle under the influence and failure to control Saturday evening.
Jade L. Carter, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Tuesday.
A 600-block Woodward Avenue woman reported Tuesday afternoon her niece was destroying walls and tearing up things. She was locked in her bedroom and the residents were afraid to go in the room.
A 200-block Sandusky Street caller reported Tuesday night a man was assaulting a woman.
An officer was requested Tuesday night at Fostoria Community Hospital in reference to a 2-year-old. A call placed to Capt. Patrick Brooks of the Fostoria Police Department for further details was not returned Tuesday night.
Jasmyn R. Hicks, 23, of Fremont, was cited with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, driving under suspension and speeding Saturday night.
Firefighters were called to 192 E. Perry St. Tuesday evening for a gas leak.
Firefighters were called to 154 S. Washington St. Tuesday night for an unintentional smoke detector activation.
Bascom firefighters were called to Autumn Lane Tuesday evening for a chimney fire.
Bascom firefighters were called to Meadowlake Drive Wednesday morning for a
carbon monoxide detector
Prices not available at press time.