* A pickup struck a Dumpster on East Market Street Monday afternoon.
* A 100-block Coe Street resident reported Monday afternoon the theft of furniture.
* A first-block West Perry Street man reported Monday afternoon he returned home to the door left open and saw two women ...
• Qifel Wang, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with physical control Saturday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft Saturday afternoon.
• Andrew J. Werling, 19, of Alvada, was charged with marijuana possession Sunday.
• A ...
• Steven H. Grimes, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with protection order violation Friday.
• A 100-block Coe Street man reported a children’s bike was stolen from his backyard Friday evening.
• A 10000-block West TR 56 man reported two diesel fuel cans ...
• Shannon N. Miller, 38, of Bucyrus, was charged with theft Thursday.
• Brandon L. Mabry, 42, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
• An employee of Circle K, 73 Melmore St., reported a man ran out with two bottles of vodka Thursday evening.
• A first-block ...
• A man reported rocks were broken and thrown around into the ponds at the Tiffin Train Depot, 65 N. Monroe St., Wednesday evening.
• A person reported Thursday morning a screen had been ripped out and damaged in a vacant apartment in the first block of Jefferson Street ...
• An employee of Domino’s, 240 W. Market St., reported a theft Wednesday afternoon.
• A 2000-block West TR 170 man reported Wednesday morning his son was assaulted by his mother’s boyfriend.
• An employee of Mountain Man Trading Post, 1741 S. SR ...
• Katelyn M. Davis, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• A person reported Monday evening the theft of a sign-in book from a funeral at Traunero Funeral Home, 214 S. Monroe St.
• Cathy J. Organ, 41, of ...
• Donovan C. Palmer-Rhodes, 19, of Michigan, was charged with assault Friday.
• A nurse from Champaign Residential Services Inc., 2976 W. US 224, reported Sunday night a pill was missing from a resident’s pack.
• A 400-block North ...
• Ryan A. Riedel, 20, of Helena, was charged with underage consumption Saturday.
• Jessica L. Carter, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with open container Saturday.
• An employee of Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a gas drive-off Saturday afternoon.
• A 500-block ...
* Shanna M. Slone, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession, marijuana paraphernalia and operating a vehicle while intoxicated Friday.
* Tyler M. Foster, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana paraphernalia and open container Friday.
* A youth reported a ...
• Justin A. Snyder, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• George S. McCartay, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday.
• An employee of Bridges Community Academy, 190 St. Francis Avenue, reported Friday morning a fight that took place in ...
* Nancy Gundlach, 76, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Wednesday.
* Dylan M. Roach, 27, of Fremont, was charged violating a protection order Wednesday.
* A person at the Seneca County Fairgrounds, 100 Hopewell Avenue, reported a license plate was stolen ...
• Christopher R. Williams, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Tuesday.
• A 200-block Benner Street person reported the theft of a trash toter Tuesday afternoon.
• A first-block Braden Court man reported his father was possibly scammed ...
• A youth was charged with disorderly conduct and juvenile-delinquent Friday morning.
• Malissa L. Brickley-Evans, 45, of Fremont, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Ashley N. Messersmith, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while ...
• Zachary G. Bierfeldt, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and possession of drug paraphernalia Friday.
• George E. Townsend III, 45, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• A first-block West Perry Street ...
• Zacariah W. Zender, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• Autumn S. Brady, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• A person reported a possible domestic incident in the 100 block of Melmore Street Saturday night.
• Lorianne Bright, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana paraphernalia, drug paraphernalia and endangering children Friday.
• Dawn E. Bauer, 48, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• A 600-block East TR 1196 person reported ...
• Destiny B. Hopkins, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia Thursday.
• A 200-block Hall Street man reported Thursday afternoon the theft of three packages between the dates of March 11 and March 28.
• A youth was charged with ...
• A person reported youths were fighting in the first block of Union Street Wednesday afternoon.
• A 100-block Clay Street woman reported she just had her stolen bike returned to her and the same person cut the lock and took it again Wednesday night.
• A youth was ...
• A person reported a physical domestic incident in the 100 block of East Market Street Tuesday afternoon.
• An employee of Hopewell-Loudon reported a student stole another student's cell phone Wednesday afternoon.
• Niko A. Diaz, 28, ...