• Alan S. Barto, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with resist arrest, obstruction, possession of controlled substances and possession of drug paraphernalia Friday.
• Joseph A. Bonham, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• A theft was reported ...
• Caleb M. Latham, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Saturday.
• A first-block West Market Street woman reported Saturday night damage was done to her property and there were holes in her walls.
• Raymond R. Washington, 37, of Bellefontaine, was ...
Advent Centering Prayer, “Be Still and Know that I am God,” 6:30-7:30 p.m. St. Francis Spirituality Center(2nd floor chapel), 200 St. Francis Ave. Suggested offering is $6. Register at (419) 443-1485 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food pantry, 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m. A Little Faith ...
• A person reported Friday afternoon a woman was assaulted in the 300 block of Hall Street.
• A person reported Saturday morning the theft of a projection light decoration from the 400 block of Hedges Street.
• A man in the first block of Riverside Drive reported ...
• Tyler J. Kelly, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with resisting arrest Thursday.
• Daniel A. Gonya, 65, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
• A 200-block Union Street person reported a man was beating a youth with a metal pipe Thursday afternoon.
• A 100-block ...
• Andrea J. Sheridan, 34, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Wednesday.
• Melody Biller, 50, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A 100-block Center Street woman reported the theft of trash totes Wednesday afternoon.
• A 100-block South ...
• Madison O. Tiell, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• Andrew J. Waite, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• A first-block Beechwood Drive woman reported her son tried to ...
• Michael M. Alexander, 55, of Republic, was charged with theft Sunday afternoon.
• Tabitha E. Chafins, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Billy J. Strozier, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal trespass ...
* A first-block Clay Street woman reported Sunday afternoon a package was stolen off her porch Nov. 21.
* A person reported Sunday afternoon items were stolen from Viaduct Bar & Grill, 84 N. Washington St.
* A person from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported shoplifting ...
• Marcus R. Campbell, 20, of East Liverpool, was charged with marijuana possession Saturday.
• Adam J. Lenke, 19, of Elmore, was charged with marijuana possession and marijuana paraphernalia Sunday.
• Kyle W. Morton, 20, of Chula Vista, California, was charged with ...
• Chad M. Brooks, 37, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession and drug abuse instruments Friday.
• Julia K. Vonblon, 28, of McCutchenville, was charged with drug abuse instruments and drug paraphernalia Friday.
• A 3000-block East TR 1154 woman ...
• Hunter L. Cassidy, 19, of Lorain, was charged with underage Thursday.
• Abdullah Mohammed, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and registration violation Thursday.
• Ryan E. Payne, 36, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under ...
• Saeed Algahtani, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and speed Wednesday.
• A youth was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft Thursday morning.
• Norfolk Southern ...
• Brett C. Hossler, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with telephone harassment Tuesday.
• A 100-block Miami Street woman reported a man smacked her early Wednesday morning.
• A 10000-block West SR 18 man reported someone used his identity to open a new ...
• Larai D. Williams, 18, of Fostoria, was charged with underage Monday.
• Thomas E. Coats, 18, of Columbus, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Hunter R. Simpkins, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal damage Monday.
• A person reported Tuesday ...
• A youth was charged with juvenile-delinquent and criminal trespass after an incident Nov. 2.
• Steven D. Laugherty, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Friday evening.
• Devon M. Heilman, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Sunday ...
• A first-block Walker Street woman reported the theft of a package Saturday afternoon.
• A first-block Wellington Place man reported Saturday afternoon a package was stolen.
• A first-block Hunter Street woman reported Saturday evening a theft of packages from ...
• Stephanie K. Clark, 44, of Rockbridge, was charged with complicity Friday.
• Florencio Garcia, 41, was charged with fictitious plates Friday.
• A 500-block North Sandusky Street woman reported Friday evening three packages were stolen Nov. 24.
• A possible ...
• Jessalyn M. Murphy, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• A 300-block East Market Street person reported the theft of money Thursday afternoon.
• An employee of Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a drive-off of ...
• Richard W. Evans Jr., 34, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic menacing Tuesday.
• An employee of Subway, 1950 W. Market St., reported customers in the drive through used a fake $20 bill Tuesday afternoon.
• A 200-block Ohio Avenue woman reported a fraudulent check ...