Religion briefs, June 10
Charismatic Mass, healing service set for Sunday
A special Charismatic Mass and Healing Service (Sacrament of the Sick, plus group prayer for those individuals who wish) is set for 12:30 p.m. Sunday at the Sorrowful Mother Shrine in the Outdoor Chapel.
Father Harry Brown is to preside for the Mass and healing service.The cafeteria will not be open. Picnic lunches are allowed.
Carey church to host special celebrants through October
The schedule of special celebrants for Mass at Our Lady of Consolation in Carey is as follows:
• Sunday, Father David Endres, pastor and writer of the “History of Miracles at Our Lady of Consolation.”
• July 16, Bishop Daniel Thomas, bishop of the Diocese of Toledo.
• Aug. 6, Father Paul Gawlowski, Novena preacher and pastor.
• Sept. 3, Bishop John Stowe, bishop of the Diocese of Lexington, Kentucky, and former pastor and rector of the shrine.
• Oct. 1, Msgr. Michael Hohenbrink, pastor of St. Michael’s Parish/School, Findlay.
For more information, call (419) 396-7107 or visit olcshrine.com.